1. Also known as auto-flush. A hands free method for flushing the toilet that is activated by sensors usually located on the back of the toilet.
2. A device installed in the back of a toilet that automatically flushes the toilet after a certain amount of time, or based on an input from a sensor. Primarily found in public restrooms, they are installed for both the cleanliness of the bathroom and to the person using the bathroom.
3. A self-flushing toilet in the process of flushing.
1. As a germaphobe I rarely poop in public restrooms. If I do make the exception, the auto-flush is a must have for me to make the move.
2. I could not enjoy my poop because the automatic flush on the toilet was broken and it kept flushing every 20 seconds.
Notes:See Automatic Flush - A Short Story