1. Diarrhea caused from eating Indian food.
2. An upset stomach as a result of eating food that does not sit right or drinking water that causes and upset stomach.
3. Also know as Karachi Crouch, diarrhea or dysentery that is usually the result of eating spicy food.
4. The name of a dark comedy made in India in 2011.
1. I did not make it out for drinks after dinner at the Indian restaurant because I has a serious case of Delhi belly.
2. Amy's trip to India did not follow her original itinerary because she was stuck in bed for a few days with some Delhi belly.